วันพุธที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2552

Proud to be Thai

If someone asked me Are you proud to be thai?
Absolutely I would say Yes, I'm proud to be thai.
The reason why I proud is that ... Thailand is the only country in Southeast Asia that never
colonized by European power. We also had our own language & alphabet. Eventhought thai language is not so as popular as english but I'm still proud with it. In thailand, There are a lot of culture & traditional For example Thai greeting or we called it " wai". we alway wai when we meet each other and it always first by the youngest person. Muay thai or Thai boxing is thai traditional martial art .If you want to go to travel or relaxing on your long vacation .Thiland is one of the better place for you uch as Pattaya beach, koh pei pei , chieng mai etc. The most important thing that make me felt proud is our his majesty the king because he love his citizen and he always work hard for his citizen.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

14 ชนิกานต์ ม.4/2 กล่าวว่า...

สวัสดีจร้าพี่ปาวล์...

วันนี้เตยมาเยี่ยมชม Blog พี่ปาวล์น๊า (เรื่องงานวิชา Computer อ่า)

วันนี้ก็เลยมา Comment ให้จร้า ...


^^